We were in Nassau, Bahamas celebrating my beautiful mother’s birthday. I have a couple of pictures from Nassau, Bahamas to share but here are a few of my favorite. It was our very first day in Nassau and we spent the morning sharing a good amount of laughter! We did a little bit of sight seeing early on and then in the afternoon, went out for a lovely lunch. I am always in love with the serenity of the Caribbean. Please share my love for all things tropical. Continue reading
- AFRICAN DASHIKI DRESS, 40% off + Free Earrings W/Purchase!
- Top Five Must Have African Ankara Print Dresses In Your Closet!
- African Prints Have Hit the Market
- Jennifer Hudson’s daring and dominatrix look on the blue carpet – Yes/No? | ZabbaDesigns.com
- Meet The Jeans That You’ll Want to Live In | ZabbaDesigns.com
Zabba Designs on Zabba Designs Look Of The… fashionforlunch on Zabba Designs Look Of The… LiberianGurl on MAIS OBESSION WITH MAXI D…
- Follow ZABBA DESIGNS on WordPress.com